Following with its core mission, Concrete Jungle currently donates the fruits of its labors to the following organizations:
- Clifton Sanctuary Ministries — Housing 30 homeless men in Candler Park.
- Crossroads — Serving 74,000 meals a year to Atlanta’s homeless population.
- Mercy — Providing shelter and meals for Atlanta’s homeless, located in Poncey-Highlands.
- The Children’s Home at Columbia Drive United Methodist Church — Providing room and board for orphaned children in Decatur.
- Hosea Feed The Hungry — Serving over 40,000 hot meals to the homeless and providing food, toiletries and household supplies for 5,378 families in 2009.
2009: 715 lbs.
2010: 2206 lbs.
2011: 3208 lbs.
If you are interested in working with Concrete Jungle, by all means get in touch and let’s work something out. Each organization has different needs, and what works well for one group of folks might not work well for others.